Sunday, June 10, 2007

Welcome to my new blog!

I started this blog to journal my experiences on the Weight Watchers Core plan, which I'm starting...tomorrow. No, really! I am! :-)

I've done Core before, and I like it best. No counting. When I count, I obsess. This way I just have to focus on eating healthy foods, and only counting when I eat things that aren't on the food list. But the food list is great - lean meats, whole grains, fat free dairy, fruits, veggies, and a required dose of fat each day.

I won't go to meetings, as it's not in the budget right now, but I've done meetings before for a couple of years. They're great, I will admit. But, for now, we'll see how it goes!

1 comment:

MamaZuzi said...

Yay first post, first comment. Good for you. Whatever works for you, that's what I say. I'll keep checking back to see how it goes, cause I know I'm trying to rethink my eating and lack of exercise in order to lessen my mid-section.