Thursday, June 21, 2007

June 21, Day 11

Happy first day of summer, everyone!

I can't believe we're rounding the bend to July already. I also can't believe I've unofficially lost another pound! I know it's mostly water weight at this point and it'll slow down soon but it's really exciting to watch the weight just fall off of me.

I asked hubby the other day if he wanted to do WW with me. The answer was an emphatic "NO"! But he's willing to eat what I cook, and I'm keeping him out of the fast food joints, so he can't help but be positively influenced by my eating. Of course, this doesn't mean he'll somehow magically manage to get more than four servings out of a carton of ice cream... :-)

I didn't get any activity in yesterday. My own fault, I was lazy. Hubby agreed to go for a walk with me after dinner, but we were both feeling pretty tired, so we skipped it. Think I'll take my shoes to work with me today so I can walk at lunch time.

B: shredded wheat and a banana, coffee with ff evaporated milk

S: yogurt and a core oatmeal "scone"

L: grilled chicken and veggies (leftover from last night), sf jello

S: grilled pineapple, jicama slices.

D: taco salad, Doritos (1), ff fudgesicle (1).


Weekly points allowance (WPA): 10
Points used: 2
Activity Points earned: 2
Points remaining: 10


Water: Yes
Fruits/Veggies: 6
Whole Grains: shredded wheat, oatmeal
Milk: yes
Healthy Oil: no - need to work on remembering that
Protein: yes
Multivitamin: yes
Limit sugar and alcohol: just the fudgesicle!

No comments: