Tuesday, June 19, 2007

June 19, Day 9

I'm still working on getting the hang of how much food to bring to work with me. I really need a bigger lunch box, LOL! Yesterday I took a good black bean and quinoa salad that should have stuck with me, but didn't, so I think today I'll add some chicken and avocado to that to see if some extra protein and fat helps it stick to my ribs a bit longer.

Last night I dragged hubby out on a walk with me. We took the dogs. It was so nice! Today my friend and I are walking at lunch time, and then tonight I'm going to the farmer's market and then to a wine class with a group of friends. Should be fun. Hopefully I can find a nice kebob or something at the farmer's market for dinner!

B: pumpkin pie oatmeal, black coffee

S: fruit, yogurt with cinnamon and splenda

L: quinoa and black bean salad with chicken and avocado, jicama and bell pepper strips

S: Core brownie

D: chicken stick (3 points), ear of roasted corn

S: popcorn, milk.

Exercise: walk

Weekly points allowance (WPA): 24
Points used: 3
Activity Points earned: 1
Points remaining: 22


Water: yep
Fruits/Veggies: 5
Whole Grains: yep!
Milk: 2+
Healthy Oil: 1
Protein: yep
Multivitamin: yep
Limit sugar and alcohol: yep!

No comments: