Wednesday, June 20, 2007

June 20, Day 10

My informal daily weigh-in (I weigh every day, but only record it once a week) says I'm down another pound. Two more pounds and I'll be back where I was when I quit doing Sparkpeople. Yay!

I did really well at the farmer's market last night. Skipped over all the unhealthy stuff I could have picked (dang those nachos looked good) and went for an ear of roasted corn and a teriyaki chicken stick, then came home after our wine class and had some popcorn. I was very proud of myself!

Today I'm having lunch with a friend. I think we're going to a crepe place. I love crepes, and I have no idea what's on their menu, so I'll see how it goes, count points when I have to, and make sure to get some more exercise in tonight!

B: shredded wheat, banana, coffee with ff evaporated milk

S: yogurt and fruit

L: buckwheat crepe (3) filled with gruyere cheese (9) and apples; fruit plate

S: bell pepper strips

D: grilled chicken, veggies, pineapple and potato


Weekly points allowance (WPA): 22
Points used: 12
Activity Points earned: 0
Points remaining: 10


Water: yep
Fruits/Veggies: tons
Whole Grains: shredded wheat AND buckwheat!
Milk: yep
Healthy Oil: yep
Protein: yep
Multivitamin: yep
Limit sugar and alcohol: A-ok!

No comments: