Monday, June 18, 2007

June 17, Day 7

So Sunday was a bit of a bust. I went over on my points, but I did do some things right:

1. I worked out. I tried out a new Walk Away the Pounds (WATP) DVD, and upped the intensity by jogging and jumping around a bit (thank heavens for good sports bras, LOL!). That earned me a couple of APs.

2. I ate a late, hearty, all-core breakfast. I had a banana before my workout, and then I ate two fried eggs, topped with diced tomatoes, avocado, and ff cheese, plus one of my oat scones.

3. I ate a snack right before we left. Which was good because we were supposed to be there at 2:00. I thought that was because dinner was at 2:00, but we didn't eat till 5:00. So I didn't totally pig out on spinach dip while we waited, though I did eat some.

4. Took an extra dish, beyond what I was asked. I made a black bean, corn, and pepper salad, a recipe I found on the WW site. The dressing needs a little work, but overall it was a good combination. I'll be experimenting with this in the future.

I drank a ton of water during the day, and took small portions of the stuff I did eat that pushed me over my point limit.

All in all, I'm satisfied with my first week back on program. I made some mistakes, but I did a ton of things right, too. Go me!

No comments: