Friday, June 29, 2007

June 29, day 19

I can't believe June is almost over already! Wowza!

I successfully survived the potluck yesterday by making a plan and sticking to it. I had plenty of food with me just in case the food options were less than ideal, but it turned out to be a-ok.

Today I have to go to a lunch meeting, but typically they serve salads, so I should be ok. I'll bring some good solid snacks with me in case I need them. I have no activity plans for today, but I may work out after work, and we're doing some heavy-duty yard work tomorrow, so I'm feeling ok about it.

B: fried egg, canadian bacon, banana, core oat scone, milk, black coffee

S: didn't need one

L: hummus, baba ganoush, baklavah, couscous, and a greek salad (I'm guessing about 14 points)

S: didn't need one

D: potstickers (3), mixed veggies, glass of milk, root beer float (2)

Weekly points allowance (WPA): 10
Points used: 19
Activity Points earned: 0
Points remaining: -9


Water: yep
Fruits/Veggies: only 3 today
Whole Grains: wheat
Milk: 2+
Healthy Oil: yep
Protein: yep
Multivitamin: yep
Limit sugar and alcohol: eh, not so good on the sugar part.

No comments: