Wednesday, June 27, 2007

June 27, Day 17

I'm feeling REALLY good about this week so far (of course, this is only day three of this week, LOL!). Tonight I'm having dinner with a friend, but we're going to Sweet Tomatoes so I have absolutely no doubt that I'll be able to get myself a Core meal using limited points. The last two evenings I have successfully navigated the fast food circuit. That Fresco-style thing at Taco Bell? It's GOOD!

Yesterday I made a gross, gross, gross disgusting tuna and white bean concoction for lunch. I also bought some nasty pickles at Trader Joe's (I'm SO disappointed!). So there I sat, missing half my snack and all of my lunch entree. But I went to the salad bar at one of our local grocery stores and did just fine...

So here's what's on tap for today:

B: shredded wheat, banana, skim milk, black coffee

S: yogurt with cinnamon and splenda, canned peaches

L: {change of plans} souvlaki sandwich, baklava (10)

D: Sweet Tomatoes - all core


Activity: walking - 30 minutes, with friends


Weekly points allowance (WPA): 24
Points used: 10
Activity Points earned: 1
Points remaining: 15


Water:
Fruits/Veggies:
Whole Grains:
Milk:
Healthy Oil:
Protein:
Multivitamin:
Limit sugar and alcohol:

No comments: