Monday, July 9, 2007

July 9, Day 29

Somehow, in spite of myself, I managed to lose two more pounds last week. Don't ask me how, because I certainly can't explain it! This means I've lost 11 pounds in four weeks. Woo hoo!

Got up this morning and did 20 minutes on the Gazelle after hubby left for work. It's going to be too hot this week to work out any time after early morning, at least for me. I don't handle heat well!

B: Shredded wheat and bran, skim milk, black coffee, frozen grapes

S: ff cottage cheese and pineapple

L: veggie chicken patty, ff swiss cheese, veggies and bean dip

S: banana

D: grilled steak fajitas (3 points for the tortilla)

Weekly points allowance (WPA): 35
Points used: 3
Activity Points earned: 1
Points remaining: 33


Water: Lots
Fruits/Veggies: 5+
Whole Grains: shredded wheat
Milk: 2+
Healthy Oil: yep (bean dip and fajita beef)
Protein: beef, soy
Multivitamin: yep
Limit sugar and alcohol: yep!

No comments: