Monday, July 2, 2007

July 2, Day 22

Well, this weekend was a bit of a bust (where have I heard that before???), but I stepped on the scale this morning for my official weigh-in and I'm down 4 pounds. WOO HOO! That makes a total of 9 pounds since I started back on this journey.

It's a bit of a struggle when hubby wants to go to the same old places and eat the same old things (read: Burger King). I can handle it if I'm not famished but when I get super-hungry, it's a bit more than I can bear. I need to keep working on this point. Yesterday I ended up getting a Whopper Jr. and a small fry, which, yes, put me over my points but was far better than what I could have gotten (and at that point I just couldn't bear to eat another salad). And I did some gardening yesterday so that made up a few points for me.

Another week, another fresh start...

B: Fried polenta rounds topped with ff cheddar; 1 egg omelette made with Canadian bacon and mushrooms; black coffee

S: yogurt mixed w/ ff/sf chocolate pudding mix, banana

L: Greek pasta salad, grilled chicken

S: pickle

D: lentil rice balls (2 points for the rice because I already ate pasta), celery, tomatoes.

Weekly points allowance (WPA): 35
Points used: 2
Activity Points earned: 0
Points remaining: 33


Water: 12+
Fruits/Veggies: lots
Whole Grains: brown rice, pasta, polenta
Milk: only 1 today
Healthy Oil: yep
Protein: yep
Multivitamin: yep
Limit sugar and alcohol: none!

1 comment:

The Alt Martha said...

I love those times when you have eaten way more than you should (and things you shouldn't have eaten) and you get on the scale and have still lost weight! It makes up for those times when you are good and either stay the same or gain. Somebody is just playing one big joke on us, I am convinced.