Monday, July 23, 2007

July 23 - Back on Track

Well, I've been down with a flu and then residual cough/congestion/general yuckiness, during which time I have been completely ignoring my weight loss attempts. At first it was because I didn't feel like eating anything at all, and then it was because I was too tired to care. I'm pretty much over it now, though, so it's time to get back on track.

My scale insists that I am down two pounds this morning, no matter how many times I get back on to try to get it to correct itself. So it must be so. So that brings me to a grand total of 13 pounds down.

I have to go to an all day workshop today. I have no idea what the plan is for lunch (I'll be with a few people), but I'll just do the best I can and count whatever points I need to. I'll also tuck a banana in my purse in case I need it!


B:

S:

L:

S:

D:


Weekly points allowance (WPA): 35
Points used:
Activity Points earned:
Points remaining:


Water:
Fruits/Veggies:
Whole Grains:
Milk:
Healthy Oil:
Protein:
Multivitamin:
Limit sugar and alcohol:

No comments: