Wednesday, July 11, 2007

July 11, Day 31

I am SOOOOOOOOOO tempted to pick something up for dinner on the way home. I'm getting a cold, it's freaking hot outside, and I don't want to cook! But we're doing this no eating out for a month thing, so I'd better not, because I can't cave four days into it!

B: shredded wheat & bran, skim milk, iced coffee, blueberries.

S: banana and yogurt

L: cheese sandwich (1 pt), cucumber slices, pickle spears

S: popcorn, cucumber slices, bell pepper strips

D: ww spaghetti (1 pt. for the sauce), french bread (3 pts), salad. ff/sf pudding pop for dessert.

Weekly points allowance (WPA): 32
Points used: 5
Activity Points earned: 0
Points remaining: 27


Water: 12 or so
Fruits/Veggies: 7
Whole Grains: bread and cereal
Milk: 2+
Healthy Oil: missed this one completely
Protein: yep
Multivitamin: yep
Limit sugar and alcohol: yep!

No comments: