Monday, August 6, 2007

Another one bites the dust

Weigh in, August 6. Down one pound. That makes 14 so far! Yay! Three more and I'll be 1/4 of the way to my goal.

I'm kinda sorta following the program at this point. Not counting points, trying to stick mainly to the food list, but occasionally consciously going out of my way to completely blow it. It's interesting, the mind games I play with myself. But, I'm not going to keep losing forever, if I don't get re-motivated and get back on the program!

I did have a great "NSV" (non-scale victory) last week. Last fall, I bought a pair of pants online, on a Lane Bryant super clearance sale. They didn't fit when I got them, but since they were only $4 I couldn't see sending them back. Well, I tried them on last week and, lo and behold, they fit! That was great!

Now, I just need to get to the point where all the clothes that I loved (and kept) when I was at my goal weight last time fit me again!

No comments: